Maxwell AFB Air Show & Open House 2017 Schedule
April 8 - 9, 2017
Maxwell AFB Air Show and Open House 2017
Celebrate the Air Force's 70th Anniversary during the 2-day Air Show and Open House.
Admission is FREE to the public.
The base is open on April 8 - 9, 2017 to the public 8:00 am. to 4:30 pm.
The U.S. Air Force Thunderbird demonstration team will perform on both days.
Flying acts will begin at 11:00 am.
The acts will perform in the following order on both Saturday and Sunday:
1. U.S. Air Force Academy's Wings of Blue Parachute Team
2. WWI Aviation, from the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome; Fokker D-7
3. WWI Aviation; from Friends of Jenny / Dorian Walker; Curtiss JN-4H
4. Greg Shelton Solo; 450 Super Stearman
5. Jeremy Holt Acrobatics, Skybolt 540
6. Jerry Conley in world's 1st single-engine jet fighter; DeHavilland Vampire
7. Tora Tora Tora!; T-6 and P-40
8. Greg Colyer's Acemaker; T-33
9. B2 Spirit Flyby; 509th Bomber Wing, Whiteman AFB
10. Patrouille de France Aerial Demonstration Team; Apha Jet
11. Bill Stein Acrobatics; Edge 540
12. Close Air Support Demonstration; 187th Fighter Wing, Dannelly Field, AL; Alabama Air National Guard's two F-16 Fighting Falcons, with Ground Convoy from Alabama National Guard
13. Cargo drop by the 908th Airlift Wing. Maxwell AFB; C-130 Hercules
14. Greg Shelton Wing Walker; 450 Super Stearman
15. Rob Holland Acrobatics; MXS-RH
16. Rocket Launch; Class 2 Rockets
17. United States Air Force Thunderbirds Aerial Demonstration Team; F-16 Fighting Falcons
Performers at Maxwell AFB Air Show
Maxwell 908th AW; C-130
Wings of Blue
187th FW; F-16
Patrouille de France
Greg Shelton Airshows; 450 Super Stearman
Rob Holland Ultimate Airshows; MXS-RH
Jeremy Holt Airshows; Skybolt 540
Bill Stein Airshows; Edge 540
AceMakerAirshows; Greg Colyer T-33
Gordon Webb; Tora Tora Tora
Mark Allen; P-40 WarHawk
Jerry Conley; DeHavilland Vampire
Whiteman AFB; B-2 fly-by
National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida
More than 150 beautifully restored aircraft representing the United States Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Aviation.